Kansas Association of Airports membership is open to all governmental entities, private airports owners, consultants, engineers, contractors, suppliers and others interested in the purpose of improvement to Kansas Airports.
In order to join the Kansas Association of Airports please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership:
- Informative workshops throughout the State.
- FAA updates at all KAA workshops.
- Information on FAA funding, State funding, Kansas Comprehensive Transportation Program, Economic Lifelines, airport industrial park development, EPA standards, legislation updates, safety, lease negotiation, etc.
- Special programs on airports pavement, maintenance and construction, snow removal, wildlife hazard management, financial reports, runway and taxiway lighting systems and painting, global positioning systems, etc.
- Exchange of information with other airport professionals.
- Membership shall be open to governmental and private entities exercising active responsibilities for the management, general superintendence, or administration of one or more publicly or privately-owned or leased airport(s), or planning such an airport. The actual governmental or private entity shall be the member of the Association, and they shall be known as “Voting Members.”
- Membership shall be open to governmental and private educational institutions with academic programs related to airport or public facility management. The educational institutions shall be known as an “Academic Member.”
- Membership shall be open to business or organizations, including consultants, engineers, planners, contractors, architects, suppliers, and others interested in the purpose of this organization as stated in Article I, Section 2. The company shall be the member of the Association and shall be known as “Corporate Members.”
- Membership shall be open to individuals in the following circumstances: retired airport personnel, in-transition airport personnel, KDOT employees and students. The individual shall be the member of the association and shall be known as “Associate Members.”